- A lecturer in physical geography at the University of Plymouth
- A specialist in glacial hydrology
- An advocate for gender equality in science
- Open to new collaborations
- Tweeting @Caroline_Clason
Thoughts on Science and Nature
Kim Jade Ward
Taking breast cancer by the balls, beating it to a pulp and leaving it cowering in the corner
Andy Emery: PhD student, Dogger Bank, sedimentology, geomorphology, deglaciation and sea-level rise.
Discovering the world in 4 dimensions
Lód i klimat
Details of glacier research in the Solukhumbu Region of Nepal
Deciphering Past Climate at the Ice-Ocean Boundary
MATLAB-based software for topographic analysis
Reports from INTERACT field sites
Don't expect anything normal...
Using interglacials to assess future sea-level scenarios
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.
Glacier Change in a world of Climate Change
our glaciology field blog
Cool microbes on glaciers
Thoughts on polar research and polar science